mssrm6

Monday, March 16, 2009

Anihana on the bars

On Wednesday room 7, 6 and room 5 went to the salt water baths, in Motueka.This is me on the bars first in the playground having fun with my friends. Room 6 got to go swimming straight away but it was cold at the start so I got out. Back at the bars I was swinging and playing then Asti came to play with me. We found that we both could miss 2 and I could also miss 3. Then we had to have lunch, our class sat under the big tree together. Afterwards we ran around until we were allowed back into the pool. Unfortunately everyone had stirred up the algae off the bottom so it was really dirty. We still dived in and played follow the leader as well as tag. We had an excellent day at the salt water baths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home